



Take a look at these interiors. I know, right? Spectacular. Tanja included some images from this photographer in her last blogpost and I love these above. They were included in the last issue of Elle Decor UK edition. They remind me of a Scandanavian place (can't recall the country right now) in one of my big interiors picture books that I return to over and over again. I'll have to share images from that place sometime soon.
Beautiful....so warm and inviting. With so much history....
ReplyDeletexo
Melis
Wow .. the dining room/kitchen space in the last picture is fantastic on so many levels.
ReplyDeleteEvery now and again I click on the folks that heart my shop on Etsy. I like your site. Really sucked me in. Laughed when I saw one of your tags was "Sucking Up"
ReplyDeleteAlso had to look twice at your profile when you said you took your daughter to take the SAT's?? Ha!
Thanks,
Paul/PM Custom
dang !!.....I love your blog. serious. & I know you will be so great in living color. now i am off to check out these beauties. thanks. T
ReplyDeleteso beautiful!
ReplyDelete