...don't you wish you could see them in person?...i especially love the first one with all the wildlife.fun, thanks.
oh. I bet hanging out with these ladies would be a riot.
omg, thank you for posting about this. i have been imagining something like this had to exist but couldn't find it.
So much fun looking at these ladies - fantastic photos. Wonder what their lives were like?
Oh wowza! That first woman looks so beautiful!
Oh wow - I have a post for you. I'll put it up just for you because I know you will love it and because you are wonderful. xox
...don't you wish you could see them in person?...
ReplyDeletei especially love the first one with all the wildlife.
fun, thanks.
oh. I bet hanging out with these ladies would be a riot.
ReplyDeleteomg, thank you for posting about this. i have been imagining something like this had to exist but couldn't find it.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun looking at these ladies - fantastic photos. Wonder what their lives were like?
ReplyDeleteOh wowza! That first woman looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh wow - I have a post for you. I'll put it up just for you because I know you will love it and because you are wonderful. xox
ReplyDelete