i have plans to incorporate wood and metal into my shop this year and that first picture up there is a little peek at a new offering at shop enhabiten. salvaged wood art/wall pieces will be added early next week. i can't wait!
and some new cushions and a change/card purse are available now in the shop.
also, thank you so much, friends, for the comments and emails regarding my sore elbow! i appreciate the thoughts and the suggestions for healing. there's kindness out there. that makes me happy.
x
I felt a bit naughty calling you 'mad in a good way'. I think I was caught up the moment and forgetting in real life I don't know you too well at all. I think we creative folk are destined for a sort of madness. I think it rather inspiring, sort of breaking out of the mould. Otherwise I think I really would lose it. I'm happy you embraced the notion... My husband has just discovered I never brush my hair, ever. He thinks it's a sign of eccentricity and then he starts to notice what I am actually wearing. Oh dear!
ReplyDeleteI quite look forward to your new wood and metal work. I'm sure it will be lovely.
ReplyDeleteI love the concept mentioned in your interview recently about the future not being a better iteration of the present. Incredibly freeing, really. I am embracing this thought each and every day. Now is what matters, and it is good.