Saturday, November 21, 2009

hi bye

On my way to hopefully see "coco before chanel". I gotta see it and stop talking about it. And here's my little fashion post...I like clothes. But I haven't done a lot of clothes shopping these past several years. I did, however, go to Marshalls with my 17 yr old daughter recently and now I keep thinking about clothes. Not that I didn't think about it before in the "I like clothes but don't have any and wish I had better stuff" way. I bought this jacket there. The hat is (well, was) my daughter's. She bought it for a dollar at the mall. I generally think I look like a major doofus in hats but whaddya think about this one? Not bad, right? I really hate the mall. But I gotta admit, I'm a wanting to go back to Marshalls. The scarf is from http://www.uniform-studio.com/index.html.
OK, that paragraph was not genius writing, but I gotta get out of here and get to the movies.
See ya!

2 comments:

Ashley Anna Brown said...

You are seriously the cutest ever!

littlebyrd said...

I love your look! It looks modern yet from another era at all the same time. Pretty.