

new tote in the shop. i'm kind of into it. i designed it myself. the whole thing was inspired by the trim, actually, which came off a vintage quilt. i just love what time has done to it. i hope to make more of these with the other old trims i've taken off vintage textiles. the seam ripper and i, we are good old friends.
I adore everything in your etsy shop (and have posted a link to it on my tumblr: http://lastthoughtson.tumblr.com). I'm currently eyeing the white cross and weeping willow pillows. Waiting on a paycheck!
ReplyDeletelove the tote, and the trim is so great I can see how you'd be inspired to design around it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bag! And those 1908 pillows are stunning!
ReplyDeleteI love it...
ReplyDeleteChar
love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love it. Love, love, love it's simplicity and timelessness...So wonderful hun!
ReplyDeletexo
Melis
I L O V E this and almost just BOUGHT it on the spot. But I refrained. I can't spend extra money right now!! Awesome liane. I am also in love with your latest crazy quilt pillow. Oh my.
ReplyDeleteThis is really sweet! I am really enjoying the formspring thing...I admire how well you are able to answer questions. I am all um, yeah, uh-huh, yep, uh, um.....you get the idea :) so to see you do it so well is inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love...simply perfect!
ReplyDelete-Tania :)