Eli got a trampoline for his 12th birthday yesterday and the kids had SO much fun on it all day. I was reluctant to get one for years because, you know, I didn't want anyone cracking their neck. But I actually played on one a lot as a kid. So I'm thinking I shouldn't have been so worried. They really are a lot of fun. And good excercise.
Unfortunately, Eli had been home all week with a bad cough and was finally feeling better but I think the long day of play and party set him back a bit. He's going to have to take it easy today. Thing is, I don't know that I can keep him off the trampoline.
Oh! And we surprised him by bringing his big brother, Ethan, home for his birthday. He loves him. He was happy.









wonderful post and images...happy kids...such a blessing.
ReplyDeleteaww he must have been so thrilled by the presence of his brother :) and wow, a trampoline, I bet he was extatic about it too ! Sorry ha hasn't been feeling well this past week. I hope he'll be back to himself soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) birthday to him ! :) many hugs
awww what a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Eli!
ReplyDeleteMy Seamus is 7 today - you are practically twins!
happy birthday eli...you won't mind a bit if me and your mom rock the casbah on that thing in july ...will you? feel better
ReplyDelete(it's my e's birthday weekend too :)
Aw...how fantastic! I am so glad he had a great time! What an excellent birthday!
ReplyDeletexo
Melis
So awesome, and I am kind a sap sometimes but the bit about bringing Ethan home and how Eli loves him put a little damp in my eye.
ReplyDeleteI nearly killed myself on one of those trampolines. We used to get really CRAZY though, with way too many kids at once.
so nice!
ReplyDelete