Thursday, April 15, 2010

dacha deux




here's a link to the wiki explanation of the russian dacha.  and sometimes i CANNOT believe how slow i am.  i've finally posted these pictures so that you can click on them and get to the source of the image.  duh. me so dumb.

plus, my kittens (yes, that's YOU), please see the previous post.  i fear you are not understanding the gravity of the images and the earth-shattering excitement of the fact that i will be following that post up with some more amazing associated images plus explanation.  tomorrow and beyond.  yes.  and beyond. 

1 comment:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

I love the top photo so much.
I can't get to the source though (probably me, I'm a bit slow sometimes ).
What is going on? what are you preparing for your future posts? The suspense is killing me...
Did you get my link via twitter yesterday? Maybe you'd already seen /posted it?