i'm going to separate the pictures today into a few posts. these here are the entrance and sunroom. but stay tuned later for the rest of her living space with lots of calm, carefully chosen vintage, and a good dose of black and white.
*click the images to view full screen and see all the wonderful details.









Oh how gorgeous....so lovely, simple and calming.Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks hun!
ReplyDeletexo
Melis
ps and I adore the name, shy rabbit farm, that is beautiful.
Holy poop that's gorgeous! I want to live there. =)
ReplyDeleteWow - I want to live there when I grow up. Also - I'm loving Debra's "Holy Poop" -I'm using that one. Today.
ReplyDeleteNow this really is my kinda home - lovely collections of objects, colour schemes and textures. "Shy rabbit farm" sounds like a place Beatrix Potter would have liked...
ReplyDeletecan't wait for the next installment.