Monday, October 18, 2010

derrick jensen



here's the other thing i wanted to share with you today.  i took the bus home yesterday from boston and got stuck at the bus station in a little city near me for a few hours without a ride home.  so i went to the bookstore and poked around.  one thing i was looking for and got caught up in are derrick jensen books.  are you familiar with him?  i'm finding a lot to think about in his writing.  if you know of him, what do you think?  if not i'd recommend adding him to your book list.   there are also a good number of interview videos you could look into on youtube.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing this young man's ideas...they really resonate with me. I'll be looking for his books, etc....thanks again. Jackie Wight

ooglebloops said...

Interesting - I just posted the link on my FB. I will keep and eye out for his books.