Wednesday, December 21, 2011












hey hey!

up there is a picture of a custom order i just finished.  
my customer, andrea, send me links to past enhabiten cushions she favored
but beyond that she gave me creative license to work out the details myself.
i liked working in this way.

it was an enjoyable project so if you are interested in something similar
send me an email at enhabiten@live.com to discuss details.

also, there are a few new things in the shop today: 
a napkin set and a couple zip purses.

happy winter solstice if i don't check in before then.
i'm planning to go to the farm for a party.
fondly,
me

3 comments:

m i l e n a said...

nnice! I love the net cushion

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

The cushions are scrumptious.
However I feel a complete failure because I don't have orange slices on my tree. There's no excuse seeings as I live in California, where you have to nearly kick them out of your way to cross the street.
julie

Jennifer Finn of Imogen Lovely said...

oh my goodness those pillows are so beautiful!!