Wednesday, December 16, 2009

puerto rico






I went to Puerto Rico a couple years ago and I've been thinking about that trip and looking at some of the pictures I took so I wanted to share a few with you. I haven't been able to travel much in my life yet despite the fact that I am a complete wanderlust. When you get married straight out of college and have 3 kids it makes it a bit harder. Although I know some people make it happen. I admire that. I do know I am destined to be a traveler when the time is right. And I know it will be one of the joys of my life. My great grandmother traveled, often times alone, and I think I have her in my genes. I know I do. So I will continue her traveling as soon as I can.
One thing my P.R.trip made clear to me is that I really enjoy capturing a place with my camera. The only problem is that I take hundreds of photos and then don't know how to organize them whatsoever. Here are a random few here and more in a set over on my flickr.

2 comments:

belinda marshall said...

as well as your story . . . i really love that top :)

littlebyrd said...

Great pictures. Isn't it fun to dream about traveling? I spend a good portion of my time thinking about all the places I would love to go and what I would do there. You'll go places, no doubt ;)