Thursday, March 18, 2010

anton lepashov and joanna








This flickr stream has cast a spell on me. It belongs to a Russian man named Anton Lepashov. He adds new images infrequently, but they are the kind of images you can look at for a long time.
I also want to tell you that the Joanna Newsom show I went to last night was so incredibly good. This young woman blows me away. She uses words and language brilliantly in her lyrics. Her voice just gets better and better. I was completely captivated the whole show.


5 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the show!

molly said...

oh my goodness. i just LOVE the pictures you post. they are so magical and transport me to a totally different world.

broadcast poulet said...

these photographs are stunning! they have so much depth, I can't stop looking at them! Thanks so much for sharing! Glad to hear you enjoyed the show as well :)

said...

i LOVE joanna!!

beautiful photos!

nadine paduart said...

lepashov very impressive indeed. thxs for that lead.