Wednesday, August 18, 2010

happy birthday louisa


my sister louisa turns 28 today.  she's probably the most loving and loyal person i know.  i admire her personal style and sometimes want to steal her clothes.  well, sometimes i DO steal her clothes.  also, she's really good at making a fool of herself in public and not giving a wit what other people think (ask me about the fort lauderdale airport incident...in fact, i think i have photos of that somewhere...)  i'm glad she's my sister and even though i don't always tell her so i love her a wicked lot. 

5 comments:

teedle. said...

Your sister is so beautiful. I had always envisioned myself with dreads... they are just so pretty.

Kim said...

I can tell she has style, what a wonderful tribute to your sister..I'll bet both of you are a scream! Ok, I want to hear the airport story!

Chloe said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Liane's cute sister!

Brittan said...

Happy birthday, Louisa! What a beauty, have a wonderful week!

alexkeller said...

getting caught up on reading - your sis is a doll - hope she had a lovely birthday :)