Wednesday, September 21, 2011



i have a headache today that is kicking my butt.  it's making me want to get back in bed and watch my kerzillionth episode of brothers&sisters on netflix.  it's a sickness.  i used to be all like, i only watch documentaries.  but i get hooked on these shows lately and i need a 12 step program or something.  i am coming to the conclusion that in spite of my steely exterior i am really a giant soft blob of sentimentality.  this particular show makes me tear up on a regular basis.  plus i drool a little every time luc, the french painter, comes on.  

jeez, i tell you people everything.  it's a little embarrassing.

smiley face.

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been watching an absurd amount of Brothers & Sisters too!... but then I switched to Felicity and I can't go back until I've watched all four seasons. Netflix has had a bad influence on me with all these streaming shows! Glad to hear I'm not alone :)

oxhill said...

I also love that show. It makes me cry sometimes too :)