Tuesday, October 11, 2011

getting real

ok, are you ready for a kitchen tour?

as i was making my coffee this morning it occurred to me you might want to see my kitchen.  so grab your own coffee and have a seat cuz here we go:

hahaha.

yeah, i know.  i'm funny.
but i'm also serious.  this is pretty much it.
you might want to include this photo in your "kitchen inspiration" folder.  
...

in other news, i liked this:
go here to read the article
...
i'm working on a new indigo dye pot AND i have some more jersey, fleece and silk scarves and cowls coming to the shop in vespertine and indigo.  probably by the end of the week.
...
eli took some real nice photographs around the yard and woods here yesterday.  i'll post them later today.  kid's got a good eye.

5 comments:

erin said...

i liked that article, too. and your tour. a hot kettle makes the kitchen in my book.

BananaSaurusRex said...

you're funny.

melania said...

I clicked on that article via the Shortlist on Monday. Refreshing, I say. And hope-filling for my shaky ambitions to grow my own...

I'd pin your kitchen for that kettle too! In fact I might just do that :-D Hoping to find some sort of mini version for camping. Guess a small pot with a lid would do too.

Love the sky and tree line photos from Eli.

The word verification is 'friandi'. Maybe it's a sign to go and make friands...or friends...better go do something...

Did you finish the Bone People? Hhmm...Now I'm just procrastinating.

~ melania

faith+love+hope like mustard said...

=D> ahahaha..love the kettle and the kitchen :-)

Anonymous said...

well if a kitchen could serve only one function, that would be coffee for me. You've got that one down.