Monday, December 3, 2012

jude silas arlo finn


morning to you!
i had an eventful weekend with the birth of a nephew on saturday.  i was present at the birth (3rd time for me not counting my own kids) and it's an incredible experience every. single. time.  he's yet to have a name but some in the running are jude, silas, arlo, finn...  

naming children is one of my favorite activities.  good thing raising them is, er, a challenge at times because otherwise the draw of coming up with new names might have resulted in a posse of babes for me.  in the end 3 seems just right.  however yesterday i was daydreaming about a little newborn named hazel.  daydreaming is free, right?
...
ALSO:


all the GIFT CIRTIFICATES in my shop are 10% off right now!  when you purchase one i will send you a hard copy in the mail to give as a gift.  if you'd like the certificate shipped to the recipient just leave a note with the proper address at checkout.  and if you'd like one in a different denomination than what's offered just send me an etsy convo and i will set it up for you.

xoxoxoxoxox
L

2 comments:

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

I am the same way with names! I am constantly thinking of names in my head...and like you, if I wasn't past a certain age and finding parenting teens a bit of a challenge, I'd have had a brood myself. I did want 4...would have settled for 3...ended up with 2 because hubby said "no more". Now he regrets it and wishes we'd had "at least one more". Should have listened to me! Names in my mind right now...Levi and Ty. No girl names right now...tho you'd think I'd dream of girls since I have two boys..? Anyway...I love all the choices for your nephew...and could attend a birth every single day for the rest of my life and not grow tired of it. (I wrote a novel!) Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!